By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Explain consumer behavior theory in the context of today’s digital technologies
- Describe how consumer insights can be gleaned from digital technology as well
as traditional sources.
- Describe how different social media platforms service the needs of different and
- Leverage the different social media platforms to achieve communications
- Evaluate new social media platforms for viability and stickiness.
- Design memorable customer experiences that speak to diverse audiences
embody the consumer insights discovered.
- Judge the effectiveness of digital technologies to speak to various audiences.
- Develop and execute a social media campaign within budget that demonstrates
empathy for the audience and delivers engagements for the client.